MANAGE YOUR FUNDS
- The various funds offered are the names of the funds and do not, in any way indicate the quality of these funds, their future prospects and returns.
- Unit Linked Life Insurance products are different from traditional insurance products and are subject to risk factors.
- Unit Linked Funds are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objective of the investment fund will be achieved.
- Past performance of the investment funds do not indicate the future performance of the same. Investors in the Scheme are not being offered any guaranteed / assured results.
- The premiums paid in Unit-Linked Life Insurance policies are subject to investment risk associated with capital markets. The NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of the fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his/her decisions.
- The investment risk in Investment Portfolio is borne by the policyholder.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.